If you are running a Blog then what are the features you must look after you must know. Don’t worry, I will tell you what are those issues you should look after for your Blog. One thing you should remember there are several tools with pro version for running a successful blog. But that will cost you much. If you just started your blog then investing that money for those tools may be an issue. So here is the deal. Read this article. I am giving you a list of Free Must have WP Plugins that will help you to run your Blog successful. But remember these Free premium wp plugins.
But first thing is first. Please read this checklist for the issues you should care about your Blog.
- Is your WordPress admin panel ready to check On-Page SEO?
- Your page design is looking good for better UX or not? Is your theme is looking Pro?
- Is your pages or Post ready for Google Feature Snippet?
- Your Blog Post is ready for Review Snippet or not?
- Is your Blog Post contains Social Share Buttons?
- Do you add a widget for Social media (Facebook like Box)?
- Do you enable your website for lead generation?
To get all the solutions to above questions you must install some beautiful WordPress Plugins for your Blog Website. Using those Plugins you will get the maximum return on your Blog. While trying to separate the good product from the waste, here is a rundown of 20 must-have, free WordPress modules for various purposes. Every one of them is dependable, all around upheld, and prepared to take your site to the following level.
Sound great? We should begin.
Finally here is the list of Free must have WordPress Plugins for Blog:
Keyy gives you 2-factor authentication with a difference. It replaces passwords with sophisticated RSA public-key cryptography, which results in stronger security and a better user experience.
Instead, users log in simply using their mobile phone. It’s easy!
- Install the Keyy app on your phone, available for Android or iOS (iPhone / iPad / iPod).
- Secure the app using either a fingerprint or a 4-number pin
- To log in, open the app and point it at the code shown on the screen.
Keyy gives you one-click access to all your WordPress websites simultaneously.
Because it doesn’t use passwords, Keyy protects against a host of common password-stealing hacks, including:
- Weak credentials
- Password re-use
- Connection sniffing
- Login by scanning a code with your phone (or other devices). No passwords to remember!
- Industry-standard RSA encryption (asymmetric keys) – your login key lives on your phone. There is no back-door access, even for us.
- No central point of failure. The login instruction (signed by your unique private key) goes directly from your phone to your website; no third-party server is involved. You don’t get locked out if somebody else’s server is down.
- Secret URL for de-activating Keyy: note and securely store this URL when you set up, and if you lose your phone later, you can use it to login using the ordinary WordPress username/password mechanism.
- If you lose your phone, you can also disable the plugin through your web hosting account. i.e. You can’t be permanently logged out if you still have access to your WordPress install through your web hosting.
Wordfence Security is 100% free and open-source security programming bolstered by a huge group committed solely to WordPress security. A profound arrangement of highlights makes Wordfence the most exhaustive WordPress security arrangement accessible:
- Firewall blocks complex and brute force attacks
- Security Scan alerts you quickly in the event of a security issue
- Threat Defense Feed keeps Wordfence up to date with the latest security data
- Robust login security features
- Configurable security alerts
- Gain insight into traffic and hack attempts
- Security incident recovery tools
B. Appearance :
3. Elementor Page Builder (Drag and drop page designer):
It’s about time for a live page builder, with no limits of design. A page builder that delivers high-end page designs and advanced capabilities, never before seen on WordPress.
The key factors are:
- Faster. Much faster.
- Live design. Truly live.
- Surprises you won’t see anywhere else.
- Template Library.
- Mobile First. Mobile Editing.
- Undo / Redo & Revision History.
- Canvas. A Blank Page Template for Landing Pages.
- Built-in Maintenance Mode & Under Construction.
- 28 free widgets and counting
We packed 28 of the most useful widgets into our page builder. True, that’s way more than we had to offer, but we wanted to spare no widget from you, so you can reach the top of your design capabilities. That list includes Heading, Image, Text Editor, Video, Button, Image Box, Testimonials, Icon, Icon Box, Social Icons, Image Galery, Image Carousel, Icon List, Counter, Progress Bar, Tabs, Accordion, Toggle, Alert, HTML, Shortcode, Menu Anchor, Sidebar, Google Maps, SoundCloud, Divider, Spacer, Columns.
C. Social Integration with WordPress Site:
4. WP socializer :
WP Socializer is a must have WP Plugins to integrate social media buttons, icons, floating sharing bar, follow us buttons easily with TONS of customization.
- Drag & drop facility.
- Adding icons using setup wizard.
- Advanced conditional rules builder system.
- 42+ social share scaleable icons.
- 9 native social button widgets ( i.e Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus etc. +6 )
- vertical and horizontal floating share bar.
- 42+ follow me icons.
- text share bar with 11 social network support.
- An inbuilt system to display share counts.
- Supports shortcodes.
- Supports social network sidebar widgets.
Alternative of WP Socializer is Accesspress Social Icon Accesspress Social Icon.
D. On-Page-SEO integration:
5. Yoast SEO WP Plugin
This is the most important in the list of “Must Have WP Plugins” in this article. Though it has premium version but the free version is more than enough. When On-Page SEO is an issue or you want to optimize your on site for Google or Bing then you must have this WordPress Plugins.
- It will check your document and proofreads and report you the result in two main categories. They are Readability and SEO.
- It reports you the On-Page -SEO status in three sub-categories. They are
Need to Improve
Can be considered area
So it is easy to track with the new version of Yoast WP Plugins.
E. Lead Generation Plugins for WordPress:
Contact Form 7: Contact Form 7 can manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup. The form supports Ajax-powered submitting, CAPTCHA, Akismet spam filtering and so on.
MailChimp: This is an Email marketing tool. for WordPress. This WordPress Plugin Integrate Contact Form 7 with MailChimp. Through contact form 7 we can generate leads and store that lead in Email marketing tool MailChimp database easily.
We can create a Opt-In form at the end of content with Optin Forms plugin and connects it with Mailchimp through contact form.
7. Icegram :
Icegram is the must have WordPress plugins for bloggers to generate leads and use it for the future marketing strategy. Through this plugin you can easily create beautiful optin pop up forms and call to actions of your choice, show them to targeted visitors and convert them to customers and fans.
Icegram totally eliminates the need to hire a developer. You can easily set it up within minutes and start recording results right away.
Most alike plugins are paid or less in the feature. Icegram is full-featured free premium WordPress plugins, trusted by 20,000+ users, and is still free. This one can be enlisted into the list of TOP WordPress Plugins.
If you are visiting this website then please go to my homepage you will see an optin popups. That is from Icegram.
8.Push Engage :
If your website runs on WordPress and if you are in content marketing then this is a must have WP plugin Plugin on your list. Through this, your subscribers will get instant automatic notifications at time of publishing a new post. No need to leave the WordPress dashboard and send notifications from WordPress directly. Their dashboard and install process is very easy, and it makes it easy for a WordPress blog to go live with PushEngage.
You need to just add your API key for Http sites and in case of HTTPS blogs download and save 2 files from their dashboard.
F. The Ultimate wp plugins Package for WP website:
If you want to Keep your WordPress site secure, traffic driven and engage your readers then this should be in your list of Must Have WordPress Plugins for Bloggers (This is a Plugin Pack). You can take it as top WordPress plugins.
It pack has some paid and free plugins. Here I will talk about free tools. They are
- Site stats and analytics
- Automatic sharing on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Reddit, and WhatsApp
- Related posts
- Brute force attack protection
- Downtime and uptime monitoring
- Secured logins and two-factor authentication
- A high-speed CDN for your images
- Carousels, slideshows, and tiled galleries
- Simple embeds from YouTube, Google Documents, Spotify and more
- Sidebar customization including Facebook, Twitter, and RSS feeds
- Extra sidebar widgets including blog stats, calendar, and author widgets
- Email subscriptions
- Comment login with Facebook, Twitter, and Google
- Fully-customizable contact forms
- Infinite scroll for your posts
G. Top Website Analytics Plugins for WordPress website:
10. Google analytic by Monster:
This one should stay at the top of the list of my “Must have WP Plugins”. Anyway.
This is a must have WP plugins to integrate GOOGLE ANALYTICS into your WORDPRESS dashboard.
I am sure that to integrate Google Analytics into your WordPress dashboard you don’t need to hire a developer. MonsterInsights is a complete Google Analytics for WordPress that is EASY and POWERFUL.
MonsterInsights allow you to connect your WordPress website with Google Analytics, so you can see how visitors find and use your website, so you can keep them coming back.
With almost 15 million downloads, MonsterInsights is the most popular Google Analytics plugin for WordPress.
H. Free must have WP Plugins for performance booster
11.WP Smush :
It is a necessary plugin. If you are caring about SEO then your site speed will affect it. If it downloads slowly due to lots of media then you are going to face a hard time.
So you have to optimize all your images to increase the site speed. But doing manually it is very hard.
Here comes WP Smush.
Their servers do all the heavy lifting. Cut out hidden bulky information from your images and reduce file size without losing quality.
12. WP fastest cache:
Problem is comparing with a static HTML file to a dynamic webpage second one will download very slowly.
Solution s here. WP Fastest Cache
This plugin creates static html files from your dynamic WordPress blog.
When a page is rendered, php and mysql are used. Therefore, the system needs RAM and CPU.
If many visitors come to a site, the system uses lots of RAM and CPU so a page is rendered so slowly.
In this case, you need a cache system not to render page again and again.
Cache system generates a static html file and saves. Other users reach to static html page.
Setup of this plugin is so easy. You don’t need to modify the .htacces file. It will be modified automatically.
13. Gzip Compression:
- GZIP compression is bundling (zipping) pages on a web server before the page is sent to the visitor.
- This saves bandwidth and therefore increases the loading speed of the page significantly.
- The visitors’ web browser then automatically unzips the pages. This compressing and unzipping only takes a fraction of a second.
Google or any other search engine loves fast loading website so if you want to rank your site then you should use Gzip.
Remind that all the plugins listed here are free and most effective for your blog. I have created this list of “Must have WP Plugins” according to my experience to help out the new bloggers. I am sure you will love it.